Headlines From China: Things You Should Learn About China’s Gen-Z Consumer

Things You Should Learn About China’s Gen-Z Consumer

Within today’s rising middle class and high-net-worth individual demographics, Gen Z has become a unique force in driving mindful consumption. Therefore, authentic brand narratives and cultural interventions have become crucial pathways toward building lasting relationships with consumers. As the whitepaper “Culture, Culture, Culture,” co-released by Highsnobiety and Boston Consulting Group, noted, cultural credibility has democratized the luxury space and obliterated the idea of the “brand category.” Read more Jing Daily

Sundance Institute Announces Recipients Of Grants Supporting BIPOC Artists

Sundance Institute has named the recipients of the inaugural Uprise Grant Fund and Arts Organization Grants, supporting BIPOC artists. 80% of Uprise artist grantees work in traditional film disciplines; the other 20% work primarily in emerging media or theatre disciplines. Recipients were selected by a diverse group of external reviewers and panelists, following an extended review process. Read more Deadline