Marketing and Events Internship
China Film Insider (CFI) is looking for a Marketing and Events Intern to assist its marketing and events planning efforts. A marketing and communications background preferred, passion for the film industry a huge plus.
- Research and aggregate news relevant to China’s film and TV industry in the daily news
- Assist in preparing daily newsletters and posting on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Research upcoming events (film festivals, industry forums, and conferences, etc.) and update CFI event calendar
- Facilitate the planning and promotion of CFI’s monthly online panels
- Assist in creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Proactively assist in increasing our audience base and promoting CFI’s brand and content
- Assist in data collection and organization efforts, weekly analytical reports
- Strong written and verbal communication in English, and Chinese language
- IT and Social media savvy
- Strong design skills and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Experience working with tools such as MailChimp, WordPress, and Google Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of the movie business, including film production, distribution, and exhibition, is a plus.
- Able to commit 15-20 hours a week
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing and Events Internship”
About China Film Insider
China Film Insider (CFI) is a leading trade publication that reports on the relationship between Hollywood and China’s film industry. CFI’s content includes original and aggregated daily news, and original in-depth analysis of the exchanges of capital, talent, and information between China and Hollywood. We are a one-stop portal for Western and Chinese film and media executives, investment firms, talent representatives and filmmakers themselves, all seeking to understand the impact China and Hollywood have on one another.