Digital Marketing and Business Development Internship
China Film Insider (CFI) is looking for a Digital Marketing and Business Development Intern to assist its marketing and business outreach efforts. A business or marketing background preferred, passion for the media and entertainment industry a plus.
- Research and aggregate news relevant to China’s film and TV industry in the daily news
- Assist in preparing daily newsletters and posting on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Research upcoming events (film festivals, industry forums, and conferences, etc.) and update CFI event calendar
- Proactively assist in increasing our audience base and promoting CFI’s brand and content
- Conduct prospect research to identify potential partners
- Assist in collecting audience data and generating weekly reports
- Help brainstorm and implement outreach and solicitation strategies
- Assist in implementation of partners benefits
- Work with partners and staff to gather and synthesize audience/demographic data and related statistics and marketing related data for marketing materials
- Strong written and verbal communication in English, and Chinese language
- IT and Social media savvy
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Experience working with tools such as MailChimp, WordPress, and Google Analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with the movie business, including film production, distribution, and exhibition, is a plus.
- Able to commit 15-20 hours a week
Please send a resume and cover letter with the subject line “Digital Marketing and Business Development Internship” to firstname.lastname@example.org.