Social Media and Marketing Internships
China Film Insider reports on and writes about the people and companies making movies that soon may help to bridge the gaps in understanding between China, the United States, and the rest of the world. We work in Beijing, Los Angeles, and New York.
We’re looking for detail-oriented individuals to assist us for 15-20 hours a week, on one of two tracks:
1) SOCIAL MEDIA: Maintaining our social media handles, developing our social media presence, increasing our audience outreach, aggregating industry news, and maintaining an events calendar. Successful candidates will work with veteran writers and editors who have worked for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Guardian, and The Hollywood Reporter.
2) MARKETING: Building up China Film Insider’s directory, researching and contacting potential advertising partners and helping in facilitating CFI’s various marketing, promotional, and outreach campaigns.
- Apart from an initial training period, work may be completed remotely
- Must be familiar with MS Office, TweetDeck, Facebook and WordPress
- Experience with Google Drive, Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Photoshop, and InDesign a plus
- Chinese language a plus but not a requirement
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter expressing interest in either Social Media or Marketing to email@example.com.
Be sure to include a telephone number, Skype handle, or WeChat ID so we can reach you.