New York Film Conference
The New York Film Conference presents an opportunity for film, TV, series and media professionals in a variety of roles across organizations (and experienced freelance filmmakers) to come together and share insight around industry and production trends they’re experiencing today.
Speakers and participants represent a wide range of roles across the entire spectrum of film production, marketing and distribution, among other roles. Speakers for the 2019 New York Film Conference will be announced soon. Speakers for the 2018 New York Film Conference included executives from some of the companies behind films like Arrival, Logan Lucky, The Founder, The Big Sick,The Kids are All Right, Valerian, and many more.
Topics discussed at the New York Film Conference include:
- Trends and developments across global markets for film production and distribution;
- Lessons and insight into building and managing a world class production;
- The societal impact of film and media, and how to drive greater diversity across the industry;
- Today’s best marketing practices to drive awareness of films;
- Trends in viewer habits, financing for films, TV and series, and latest distribution opportunities;
- Latest technology available to filmmakers today, and working with top talent;